For more than 24 years, Gail Shannon has been a leader in Santa Barbara's residential real estate market, developing extensive knowledge of Santa Barbara, it's school districts, and it's surrounding areas - Hope Ranch, Montecito, Goleta, Summerland, and Carpinteria. Known and respected in the industry, Gail's sales have surpassed $136 million in the past 8 years with over 395 homes sold in Santa Barbara, yet her invaluable knowledge extends beyond that of a real estate agent. Gail specializes in creating a Marketing Plan to quickly sell homes at expected prices, a talent to negotiate complex deals, and has dedicated herself to giving the most personalized service to each and everyone of her clients. Gail's experience in luxury sales and networking has equipped her with the ability to fully understand the client and customer's needs, enabling her to provide professional guidance and assurance for everyone she works with.
- Specialized Marketing Plan to Quickly Sell Homes at Expected Price
- Communication & Negotiation
- Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
- Relocation Specialist
- Extensive Knowledge of Local Schools and Neighborhoods
- New Home Development Specialist
- 26 Years in Real Estate Sales
- Placed in the Top 10% of Selling Agents by Santa Barbara Association of Realtors for 2000-2013
- Top 25 Agent in Both Sales & Dollar Volume in 2011 for Santa Barbara Realtors
- Village Properties Top 10 Agent Since Joining the company in 2004
- Recipient of Numerous Awards for Exceptional Productivity & Impeccable Service
- Member of Multiple Listing Service, Santa Barbara Association of Realtors, Santa Ynez MLS and California Association of Realtors
- Over $165,279,147 in Closed Escrows from 2004 through October 2013
- Over 426 Homes Sold
- Innovative, High-Tech Service with Personal Care
- Photo Tours for Every Listing
- Full Exposure of Every Listing to Local Newspapers, Internet, TV and Direct Mail Targets
- Full-Time Technical Staff and Assistant
- Direct Link to Loan Agents for Rapid Loan Approval
- Extensive Networking Plan for Maximum Exposure of Listings
- Team of Associated Professionals: Stagers, Title Companies, Lenders & Tradesmen
- Santa Barbara Resident Since 1971
- Married 46 Years with 5 Children
- Community Volunteer with Transition House, St. Innocent’s Orphanage and Village Properties “Teacher’s Fund”
- University of Georgia Graduate
- Graduate Realtors Institute
- Certified Residential Specialist
- Certified Relocation Specialist
- Certified Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Specialist
You are not only extremely professional and a dream to work with but you are lots of fun too. Thank you for all that you did to make the selling of my home a painless yet successful experience.
- Marilyn Stankewich
You have been such a joy to work with Gail. A light fun spirit with smarts! What a winning combination. We look forward to working with you again
- John & Stephanie Berberet
Thank you for all your help in selling our house. It was a job well done and we would be happy to be on your list of satisfied clients. The entire process went so smoothly and fast! We really appreciate your advice, professionalism and frequent communication.
- Chris & Diane Goena
Your outstanding professionalism and attention to details is unsurpassed. Thank you for everything that you do for my faculty. You always go the extra mile.
- Linda Toomey
Gail was like a guardian angel to us during a very stressful time in our lives; hovering over us, finding our new home, managing loan docs and details from a long distance. We could not have made the move without her. We wouldn’t think of using anyone else to sell or find us a home.
- Patrick and Linda Wallace
Gail, many thanks for your stamina, strategy and tenacity. Your faithful loving care of us has involved hard work and sacrifice, and we are deeply grateful.
- Pat and Jonathan Leech
Gail was such a pleasure to work with. Her congeniality and warmth made the process so much more bearable. Her knowledge and skill was invaluable in helping us purchase our new home. She will definitely be the first we recommend to everyone we know.
- Drew and Jennifer Carter
Selling our home would have been a nightmare without Gail. She took care of every detail from helping us stage our home to helping us pack our boxes. I can not imagine how she finds time to give this kind of care and attention to all of her clients. She is definitely our realtor for life.
- Tom McDonald
We are so thankful that we had Gail as our realtor. She took care of all the details: finding us our dream home, negotiating a great price, handling all the paperwork and helping us find professionals to help with our move. She truly knows the meaning of service.
- Tom and Twink Michel
Gail is the greatest! She found us the perfect home and sold our old home with lighting speed. She is an excellent listener, communicator and professional. She is one of the most capable and friendly real estate agents we have known. Should we have real estate dealings in the future, Gail will be our agent!
- Dan and Judy Braun
Thank you so much for your help in selling our home in Goleta. You are truly #1 in your profession and all the rest start at maybe #7. You were the reason for that blissfully easy move. We will be forever indebted to you for your very hard work and many acts of kindnes.
- John D. Kirkman
Samantha Jade Vincent is my Licensed Assistant. Born in Thousand Oaks, she's been a resident of Santa Barbara for over 6 years. Her enthusiasm and strong work ethic bring great energy to my team. She assists me with all the paperwork required in each real estate transaction, setting appointments, showing properties, coordinating events with service providers and much more.
Her background includes a Bachelor's Degree in Business Management and a wealth of Property Management and technical expertise.
Full In-House Advertising Department
Village Properties offers a full in-house Advertising Department to support their Agents with all of their marketing needs. With access to 5 full time designers, I am able to order postcards, brochures, digital flyers, newspaper & magazine ads, and Village Showcase TV advertising for my clients and have them quickly produced. In addition, by having our own Advertising Department, I can consistently provide the very highest quality of marketing materials with an array of sophisticated styles and designs.
Technological Support Team
Village Properties has the latest advanced technology and communications equipment along with a progressive technological in-house support team of three. I have full access and assistance with training and help with the most recent technological devices and any technological problems.